On another topic, I have not yet found time to work on my SOR assignment or my satire, and I'm off to bed soon. Grr. Oh well, such is life, I guess. I may work on it when I get up early tomorrow morning, while I'm waiting for the Internet to connect. I'm told the brain is at its most active in the morning ... I scoff at that, but you never know, it may actually be accurate ...
My weekend to-do list;
1. Begin memorising English lines.
2. Begin SOR assignment and hopefully have a good chunk of it complete by Monday.
3. Write satire.
4. Do Geography homework.
5. If motivated enough, revise some maths.
6. Turn all rage I feel about anything towards Virtual NPC and the fact that I can't register for it. Basically, the Virtual NPC is a picking competition where you make picks in the New Zealand National Provincial [rugby union] Competition (NPC) and compete against others. I did it last year and the Virtual Super 12 this year, and both were great fun, especially with competing against my Dad. But now I can't register for this year's VNPC, which really annoys me, and I thought maybe it was a problem with my computer so I tried registering on Sam's computer and that failed too. GRR. Dad beat me in the VS12 and last year's VNPC, so I was hoping for a victory this year ... oh well ...
7. Get details for my story refined and perfected, and do the research necessary.
8. Think of a decent number eight. (That's not hard: Zinzan Brooke or Buck Shelford. Sorry, Kiwi joke. Number Eight is a position in rugby union and Zinny and Buck were two of the best Number Eights for NZ ever)