Before we begin, you must all remember I love sarcasm. Some answers will be serious, some sarcastic. It'll be pretty obvious which are which.
1. Full name: Andrzj Niznij Uncinskij Rybodcastok Azerbaijan Bretowkskij ... it's not my name (which is Andre), but try saying it ten times fast.
2. Birthday: The date on which I was born.
3. Location: Somewhere you're not, in the state of Elsewhere.
4. Where else have you lived: Somewhere you're most likely not at.
5. School/mascot/colors: A school without a mascot but which has official colours.
6. Zodiac sign: Don't care for stuff like that ...
7. Shoe size: Can't remember.
8. Height: About this tall *demonstrates with arms*
9. Weight: Have no idea.
10. Pets: Two budgerigars. Also a headless chicken, a legless dog, and a faceless chocolate fish.
11. Siblings: A curse I am thankfully not plagued with.
12. Eyes: Magnified by glasses.
13. Hair colour: What colour hair do you think an albino would have?
14. Hair length: Shortish right now.
15. Ever died your hair?: No, but I've dyed it.
16. What color?: Blue-black.
17. Grade: 11.
18. Are you good in school?: Academic good: yep! Behaviour good: when I feel so inclined.
19. hobbies: Reading, writing, trains, listening to U2 ... other stuff as well.
20. Nicknames: Andark, Dre, Axver.
21. What languages do you speak?: English, German, just starting to learn New Testament Greek, and I also know a bit of Russian.
22. Do you play sports?: Because of my glasses, I can't play. Or at least not much. I try to play cricket, and I referee rugby union from time to time.
23. Where were you born?: Somewhere in New Zealand.
24. Are you a night or a morning person?: Night. Daytime has too much sun.
25. Are you ticklish?: Yep.
26. Do you believe in God?: Absolutely.
27. Do you have any other screen names?: No.
28. What are they?: Go see question 27.
29. Do you have braces?: No.
30. Do you have glasses/ contacts?: Yep, I have glasses.
31. What do you want to be when you grow up?: I'm not sure. Maybe a lawyer, or a judge, or a pastor, or something else ... preferably I'd like to be an author, but very few people can make a living out of that.
32. What was the worst day of your life?: My 12th birthday, and the day they murdered YTF.
33. What is your most embarrassing story?: Being a stupid moron on YTF earlier this year.
34. What has been the best day of your life?: When I discovered YTF, tied with the day I discovered U2.
35. What comes first in your life?: God, then a lot of other things that change order regularly.
36. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush?: Nope.
37. What are you most scared of?: A few things.
38. If you had an extra set of eyes where would you put them?: The back of my head so that I can glare at people and turn my back on them at the same time.
39. What do you usually think about before you go to bed?: All kinds of things. How to take over the world, how to get YTF back, how to take over the world while getting YTF back and buying U2 at the same time ...
40. What do you regret the most?: Not finding YTF earlier, and acting like such a jackass earlier this year on it.
41. If you could be anything without consequences, what would you be?: Huh?
42. Movie: 'The Great Escape'.
43. Song: 'Gloria (Under A Blood Red Sky version)' by U2.
44. Band/group: U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, what did you expect me to say?
45. Store: Somewhere with good stuff.
46. Relative: Don't have a favourite ...
47. Sport: Rugby union, cricket, soccer, car racing.
48. Vacation spot: My home. In fact, my room.
49. Ice cream flavor: Orange choc-chip, and chocolate.
50. Fruit: Peaches! Oh yes, and pineapples.
51. Candy: Sour.
52. Car: I would like one ... and a chauffeur to drive me around.
53. Class: Study. Then I can do what I want. 'Study' is a misnomer, because I do anything BUT THAT!
54. Holiday: None.
55. Day of the week: Saturday.
56. Colour: Yellow.
57. Magazine: Time.
58. Name for a girl: Um ... no idea. I am partial to the names Florentyna, Felka, Lauren, Jasmine, Amber, and Elise.
59. Name for a boy: Um ... Vladimir? Andrzj? OK, I have no idea again. I like Russian and Eastern European names ... they're fun.
60. Sports team: New Zealand All Blacks!
61: month: January.
62. Man athlete: Zinzan Brooke, Sean Fitzpatrick, Jeff Wilson, Tana Umaga, Christian Cullen, Grant Fox, Andrew Mehrtens, and every other great All Black. I also quite like Andre Agassi, and, if he counts, Michael Schumacher.
63. Female athlete: None really.
64. Actress: None.
65. Actor: Alan Alda.
66. TV show: M*A*S*H and Fawlty Towers.
67. Web site: I have quite a few favourites.
68. Animal: Tiger, Kiwi, Elephants, all kinds of fun things. I'd like a Queensland burrowing cockroach as a pet, mainly because they had an article on a guy who had one as a pet in the paper last weekend and it looked seriously cool. I can imagine sending it to burrow into the neighbours house just to freak them out ...
69. E-mail buddy: Don't know.
70. Joke: A lot. I may tell some at some point in time.
71. Saying: Shut up. Seriously, it conveys so much emotion. And another brilliant one is 'SHUT UP YOU STUPID BLOODY MORON AND OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES!' (I said that to some idiot on the LBMB)
72. Word: Antidisestablishmentarianism. Now say THAT ten times fast.
73. Brand of shoes: I like Nikes and Adidas.
74. Radio station: Anything that plays U2 on a regular basis.
75. Room in your house: My own!
76. Concert you have been to: I want to go to a U2 concert ...
77. CD: My 13 U2 CDs. Out of them, Under A Blood Red Sky.
78. President: We have a Prime Minister here ... and Mr Howard is possibly our best ever.
79. Salad: Burn it! Burn it! That, of course, meaning "I don't really care."
80. Meat: Bacon and pepperoni.
81. Pizza topping: Pepperoni, pineapple, BBQ sauce.
82. State: Queensland.
83. City: Wellington, New Zealand.
84. Lake: Murchison.
85. Ocean: Pacific.
86. Place to be: At home with some friends.
87. Smell: That's what my nose is for ...
88. Sound: My favourite sound? What kind of a question is that?!?
90. Feeling: See 88, but repace 'sound' with 'feeling'. And where'd 89 go?
91. College: Don't care.
92. Number: 17.
93. Book: The Bible.
94. Vacation spot: My room.
95. Grandma: What?!?
96. Grandpa: See 95.
97. Cereal: I generally don't eat cereal.
Now, lets go launch a search party for question 89. I'm getting worried about it. It's been gone for a while. Maybe it got lost. Hope it's OK, the poor little question.