- Blueberries are best in muffins or danishes. By themselves, they aren't really that great.
- There are far too many books to read. Why can't they just implant themselves in my mind somehow? I'd like to have all the knowledge and benefit from reading these books, just without reading them. That way, I could feel like I have read a library of books when I have really only picked up one! Sounds like a good deal to me.
- My subscription for Time magazine has come up for renewal and I am really not sure if I want to continue to receive it. On the one hand, the standard of journalism has slipped, there are more ads, and I feel that for a magazine trying to focus on worldwide news, it is excessively Americentric. On the other hand, it does make for an interesting read, they sometimes have good articles or at least those that inspire me to dig deeper into issues (Darfur being a prime example), and Charles Krauthammer's moronic essays have inspired some wonderful rants. So ... I don't know. Anyone wish to make the decision for me?
- U2 own your soul. No, really. If you're reading this, U2 own your soul. You might not realise it, but they do. They have a nice collection of souls that they won't sell to Six Apart. After all, "the goal is soul" and they're seriously achieving the goal!
- I keep thinking that maybe I should listen to different music, but I simply fail to do it. Maybe one day soon, I will shock my readership by listing a non-U2 band in the 'current music' section.
- The rumours and potential changes to U2's tour [GASP, three U2 points in a row, how RARE! Who knew I liked U2?] may seriously throw my plans, but I think I will be alright, even if it means going to a couple of shows by myself or with people I am not close to. I want to prove a point to myself that my eyesight isn't going to stop me from enjoying myself and attending shows by my favourite band. Let's just sit back and see what happens. In any case, I don't plan on flying over any later than the 11th or 12th of March.
- You know what I hate about Interference? [Good grief, when will the U2 topics ever END?] How addictive it is. I can't stand some of the people there and would love to leave, but it really is blue crack and I keep going back.
- As long as you have concert bootlegs
That's about it for today. Any more will likely devolve into U2 ramblings.
Have a good one, folks.