I feel like doing this in point form;
- Today has been utterly unbelievable. One of those days you wish you could have but don't think actually happen.
- The only bad part of today - besides being ill, which I'll get to - is that my headphones/microphone totally packed it in. I have no idea what's wrong but I think it's the wiring. Hopefully the microphone still works; I just know the headphones are only receiving a small part of the sound they should. So now I've found some old headphones which are not very good at all, but definitely better than nothing. I'd die without my headphones.
- I'm sure some of you are wondering about my health. It hasn't been fun. My throat's been absolutely killing me and from Tuesday to Friday, it hurt every time I swallowed and I essentially could not talk. Thursday was the worst, I had to communicate in wimpers and grunts half of the time. For the last couple of days, I've been coughing up mucus and snorting all kinds of gunk out of my nose. At least I am somewhat capable of talking now, though as the day progresses, my throat slowly gives out on me. Did I go to the doctor? No. Too much of a ripoff, and I can feel myself improving. Though I think I may go tomorrow anyway, just in case.
- I am thinking of using axver_part_ii as a collected source of news and basic commentary, with my typical more detailed stuff remaining here. Stay tuned.
- I think Schoolies is over, finally. I was going to go on a rant about it, but as things happened, I didn't. For those who don't know, it's a stupid festival where graduated grade twelves go celebrate for a week, and many congregate on the Gold Coast. Yes, there's a lot of teenagers without parental supervision and access to alcohol and drugs. You can imagine how much of a total disaster it is. I luckily enough managed to avoid almost all of it - besides Robby vanishing for a few days to celebrate and James heading out at night to party, I basically didn't even notice its occurrence. I love how lucky I am.
- I really don't have much more to say in this entry. My life isn't even boring right now. It's actually bloody fantastic. Yet I still have nothing more to post. Oh well. Have some U2 lyrics.
From the brightest star comes the blackest hole
You had so much to offer; why did you offer your soul?
I was there for you when you needed my help
Would you deny for others what you demand for yourself?
Where you live should not decide
Whether you live or whether you die
You speak of signs and wonders
But I need something other
I would believe if I was able
But I'm waiting on the crumbs from your table
- Crumbs From Your Table
EVERYONE should take heed of those lyrics. The end.