Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.
You are not to be messed with. You may explode.'
TOO TRUE. Have fun here.
That answer's too awesome for words. Bow down to me, you measly minions, and render worship unto thine leader. Give me thousands upon thousands of dollars while you're at it.
Oh, there was one alternate answer that I got when I did it again, modifying one answer that could've gone two ways. It's not as funny but just as true.
' You are an SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a font of knowledge. You are cool, analytical, intelligent and completely unfunny. Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances. You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.
You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun. Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.
You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious. Your grooming is impeccable. You are in good shape.
You are kind of a tool, but you get things done. You are probably a week away from snapping.'
Speaking of funny stuff ... I love it when stupid computer errors and Christianity are mocked at the same time.
MSN is being an absolute piece of junk. It's decided to arbitrarily delete random members of my contacts list, and each time I sign back on, different ones are there or gone. It's driving me absolutely nuts. If this keeps up, I'll solely be using AIM. M$N is just too frigging useless. Besides the e-mail alerts, which I treasure. Hmm. That's a problem; I won't leave MSN because nowhere else gives me those updates. Grr. I hate it how Microsoft can tie you to something like that.
Need. New. U2. Album. Now. Vertigo would be such a cool name, but I'm not believing it just yet. I still say Solar Winter would be the best name.
What the hell? The Greeks ... beat the Czechs! I still can't believe it. Alan knows someone who had $100 on the Greeks at 100/1. Lucky bugger.
Last night, I was reorganising my LJ memories, and I thought I would repost these.
The Prayer of the Tyndale Executive
"Oh great dollar sign, may I always be gaining pieces of paper with you on them. May you always be near to me, always accumulating, never decreasing. May I be with you forever, may I crush all in my way to get another single cent, may I place you above all else. You are my god and my leader, and may I never cease to serve you. Oh dollar sign, with your curve and straight line, you make me complete, and I need more of you. May I ruin many great things to accumulate more of you. May my material wealth continue to grow. $$$$."
The Bubblised, Radical Fundamentalist Protestant's Ten Commandments
1. Retreat thyself from society and practice exclusion of those who art heathen.
2. Pardon not thy brother's sins; instead condemn him to Hell for all eternity.
3. Do not listen to music that is from Satan, that being all secular music and most Christian music.
4. Do not permit thyself to read any Bible version apart from the Authorised 1611 King James Version, not even the original texts. These are of Satan, only the KJV is My unaltered word.
5. Love thy neighbour, but only if thy neighbour is a KJV-Only-ist Protestant as thou art.
6. Hate Catholics and pay no attention to their arguments, for that will only lead you unto delusion and truth.
7. Hold hate rallies and fervently practice thy hate. Homosexuals and Muslims are two targets given unto thou.
8. Condemn all those who are not Pre-Tribulation Rapturist as heretick and do not associate thyself with them.
9. Thou shalt murder, but only abortion doctors.
10. I am thy God and thou shalt bow down to My mouthpiece, Tim LaHaye.
I thought those were worthy of a, pardon the pun, second coming. OK, so I'm really just bored and figured I'd whack that up for no particular reason.