1. If you had to choose an alias, what would it be? Andrzj Vladimir Bretowskij.
2. Where were you on 9/11? I woke up at 6:30am to my friend on the phone yelling at me "Turn on the TV NOW!" The thing that spooks me is that on that very phone call I said "It could've been Hamas, Hizballah, or Islamic Jihad, but you know who I think it is? Al-Qaeda, the people who bombed the USS Cole." I said it long before I heard anyone else speculating it. Freaky ...
3. What is your ideal vacation? To my room.
4. How many first cousins do you have? Two.
5. How do you take your pizza? I sit in front of the TV with the box and eat. Or, alternatively, I put the box on the bench, grab a plate, put three pieces on the plate, sit in front of the TV, eat, and go back for more when I'm done with the initial pieces.
6. If you could be fluent in any foreign language (that you are not already) what would it be? French, Russian, or Latin. I'm also learning German at school and I wish I was fluent in it.
7. What is your favorite website? I don't know. It WAS YTF. I guess LiveJournal, because there's interesting stuff to read here.
8. What is your favorite genre of movies? I quite like action and comedy. I like both in one movie.
9. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? "I'd like to be able to fly and be invisible, which for me would be one superpower because are you really going to say no to an invisible flying person?" - Sarah. Yes, that's what I want, too. Oh, and also those claw-things that Wolverine has on X-Men. I NEED those.
10. Can you whistle? Yep. I love whistling the theme song of the movie The Great Escape.
11. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? An elephant or a penguin.
13. Who is your favorite fictional character? Don't have one ... well, can I say Mr MacPhisto?
14. Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars, by far.
15. What is your favorite beverage? My soft drink mixes.
16. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Aim.
17. What is your favorite professional sports team? New Zealand All Blacks.
18. Are you "indoorsy" or "outdoorsy"? Indoorsy. I love walking in forests, but otherwise I hate the outdoors.
20. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be? I play the electric guitar. I wish I could play it BETTER.
21. What's your favorite accent? Don't have one. Russian, maybe?
22. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A train driver!
23. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Cat.
24. If they were making a movie or TV show of your life, who would you choose to play you? Haha, they wouldn't make a TV show of my life unless they wanted to torture prisoners, and in that case, it'd be me playing myself.
25. What is your favorite element (earth, fire, water or air)? Don't care.
26. If you could compete in any event in the Olympics (summer or winter) what would it be? Bobsled!
27. What is your favorite Sunday comic strip? Don't know. I love Garfield, though.
28. What kind of music do you listen to? U2 music.
29. What is your favorite breakfast cereal? I generally have toast on the days I wake up early enough for breakfast.