1) Using band names, spell out your name. No, don't know enough bands.
2) Have you ever had a song written about you? Not to my knowledge, though you can feel free to compose one about me at any moment. Especially if you'll give me money.
3) What song makes you cry? The most notable is Cautioners by Jimmy Eat World, for reasons I've told one person and may divulge on here someday. There's others, but that's the main one.
4) What song makes you happy? Lots, but particularly 11 O'clock Tick Tock.
5) What do you like to listen to before bed? Um ... whatever's playing while I read, I suppose. Lately I've had Evanescence and The Feelers.
6) Name a song by Coal Chamber: WHO?
7) Who was/were your idols when you were younger? Hehe, Thomas The Tank Engine.
8) First album you ever bought? People buy albums for me and I forget to pay them back. Though I did pay a third of Evanescence's Fallen with my own money and a voucher covered the rest.
9) Name a song that reminds you of someone and why: High Hopes reminds me of Lauren because one of the lines 'the light was brighter' is pretty close to her LJ screen name.
a p p e a r a n c e
HEIGHT: 5'5", thereabouts.
HAIR COLOR: White. Though it's looking more blonde now. I want to it be that nearly-pure-white of when I was little.
SKIN COLOR: I'm an albino, what do you think? White, whiter than a normal white person.
EYE COLOR: Blue.
r i g h t - n o w
WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?: Black shorts.
WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?: One of the performances of One Tree Hill I've downloaded.
WHAT TASTE IS IN YOUR MOUTH?: Lemonade, because I just had some.
WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?: I think a storm's about to roll in. Well, it is storm season.
HOW ARE YOU? Pretty good.
d o - y o u
GET MOTION SICKNESS?: Not often. Reading over the Rimutaka Hill could make anyone sick. Indeed, you don't need to read. Or go over it. Just look at the bloody thing and you'll feel sick from imagining travelling over that hellish beast of a road.
HAVE A BAD HABIT?: A? I have more than one, thank you very much.
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Mum, usually, Dad, not so usually.
LIKE TO DRIVE?: Wish I could.
f a v o r i t e s
TV SHOW: M*A*S*H.
CONDITIONER: Couldn't care less.
NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK: My soft drink mixes.
ALCOHOLIC DRINK: A good white wine.
THING TO DO ON THE WEEKEND: Laze.
RAPPER: All rappers should be shot.
h a v e - y o u
BROKEN THE LAW: I stole four Pokemon cards during that evil craze. I'm such a criminal, yes.
RAN AWAY FROM HOME: No.
SNUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE: No.
EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING: Every time I reply to this, I mention my second birthday video being hilarious. This time shall be no exception.
MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL: Have wanted to.
EVER TIPPED OVER A PORTA POTTY: That'd be funny ... unless you're in it, of course.
USED YOUR PARENTS' CREDIT CARD BEFORE: Yeah, with Mum's permission.
SKIPPED SCHOOL BEFORE: Yes, frequently. Mum knew, or I fobbed her off with excuses.
FELL ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER/BATH: Nope.
BEEN IN A SCHOOL PLAY: Yes.
LET A FRIEND CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER: Do I have an Internet shoulder?
l o v e
BOYFRIEND: I am a MALE. Do you think I'd have a boyfriend? Nooo. So don't ask.
GIRLFRIEND: At my age, such a relationship is statistically doomed.
SEXUALITY: It's pretty bloody obvious.
CURRENT CRUSH: I'm not killing any insects right now.
CHILDREN: The sad fact is, considering the amount of teenagers who are parents nowadays, I can't even say 'I'm seventeen, what do you think?'
BEEN IN LOVE?: With many very good things, like U2 and reading.
HAD A HARD TIME GETTING OVER SOMEONE: Yeah, some people are really hard to clamber over, especially in stupid PE games I never wanted to play in grade eight.
BEEN HURT?: My finger hurts now.
YOUR GREATEST REGRET: I can't put my finger on a specific one.
GONE OUT WITH A SOMEONE YOU ONLY KNEW FOR 3 DAYS: I went out with someone I'd only known for a few short minutes. Lots of people, actually. It was the first day of highschool and me and all these people I had just met walked outside.
r a n d o m
DO YOU HAVE A JOB: I wish.
YOUR CD PLAYER HAS IN IT RIGHT NOW: The one by my bed: U2, Unauthorised Live Volume 4. The other one: Evanescence, Fallen; Linkin Park, Meteora. My computer: The Feelers, Playground Battle.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?: Yellow and black. I'd be the complex crayon. The Wellington crayon!
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: Many, many things.
WHO MAKES YOU THE HAPPIEST?: Faith, truth, love.
WHAT'S THE NEXT CD YOU'RE GONNA GET?: No idea. If I can find it cheap, the latest one by Matchbox Twenty.
WHO DO YOU CONSIDER GOOD FRIENDS?: Lauren, Sam.
w h e n / w h a t - w a s - t h e - l a s t
TIME YOU CRIED?: Not sure.
YOU GOT A REAL LETTER?: Not that many days ago, from Lauren.
YOU GOT E-MAIL: Today, from the wonderful lj-notify.
TV PROGRAM YOU WATCHED: Um ... the cricket?
MOVIE YOU SAW AT THE THEATER: I don't go to theaters. I go to theatres.
y o u r - t h o u g h t s - o n
ABORTION: I'm against it.
TEENAGE SMOKING: Is disgusting and wrong. Cigarettes should be illegal.
SPICE GIRLS: Are hopefully dead by now.
1. If you were on a stranded island who would you be with and why? Lauren, Sam, Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Junior, Paul McGuinness, and anyone else who feels like coming.
2. Do you believe in Internet relationships? I believe they happen. That doesn't mean to say I approve of them or would get into one, because I don't and wouldn't. People who want to remind me of Lily should kindly shut up.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Grown up.
4. What is your biggest turn on? Don't know, don't care.
5. What is your biggest turn off? Don't know, don't care.
6. What do you look for in a girl/guy? Intelligence, a sense of reason, and the ability to correctly use the English language.
7. Would you rather be told in person, phone, e-mail or some other way that you wanted to break up? Via Morse Code works.
8. If a girl/guy had some kind of disability would you still go out with them, or hang out with them? The fact you even assume I wouldn't is disgusting.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? So many things. Internet lingo, u-users, people who hate U2, pretripers who just don't listen, many other things.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Where my friends are, because I love them.
11. If you could meet anyone for just one day who would it be and why? Bono and The Edge, to talk. A lot. For all the twenty-four hours we can.
12. What is one thing in life you want to do before you die? Meet U2 and have them play 11 O'clock Tick Tock for me.
13. What is your biggest fear? Going blind.
14. Would you ever meet anyone off of the Internet? Of course.
15. Do you believe in Love at first sight? That ice cream is lovely.
16. What would you say is the most daring thing to do in life? Be yourself.
17. Would you ever do it? Damn right.
18. Do you wish that you could make your dreams come true? Ooooh yeah. Then I'd be tremendously wealthy and giving it all away, hanging around with U2, having them play setlists I devise ... *dreams*
19. Do you believe that they will come true? Yes, because I am a naive little boy with no grasp of reality.
20. Have you ever written a poem? *If so share it please* Many times, and no I won't share. I'm a selfish boy who doesn't want anyone else to have anything of his. Terrible André.
21. How are you feeling right now? That some of Coldplay's songs are very nice.
22. Name something that you can't forget no matter how hard you try? Most of them involve me telling you to fuck off and demanding you never ask me again.
23. Can you not wait to talk to the person...even write notes knowing that the person will never see them just because you want to talk to them so bad? Please, tell me the identity of The Person. Is it The Antichrist? Should I start wibbling and give my soul to Tim LaHaye?
24. If you could relive any moment of your life, what would it be and why? Probably a few, none instantly jump to mind.
25. What is your favorite holiday? "Dress Like Edge Day." - Sarah. That should be a universal holiday. Next Dress Like Edge Day, I want to dress like Red Rocks Edge.
26. When you get married do you want it outdoors or inside a church? Why not one of those neat outdoor churches that they now have? No, I'd like it to be indoors, in one of those truly beautiful, old churches in Europe.
27. What is your favorite place to take your guy/girl on a date? Anywhere with a wonderful view of the sunrise, because sunrises are so beautiful.
28. What cologne or perfume do you best like on a guy/girl? Couldn't care less.
29. What is your biggest dream that you want to come true? That I am tremendously wealthy, all the people I treasure live within walking distance of me, U2 plays a concert in my street every night, I am a famous author, and everything goes just how I'd like it to.
30. Name some people that mean so much to you that you wouldn't know what to do if you lost them? Lauren, Sam, myself. I'd be rather up the creek if I lost myself.
Today was uneventful. Just had another storm roll through, this is becoming very typical. Obviously storm season, if you haven't guessed already. I just hope the water's going in the dam. I haven't seen the newspaper in so long that I don't know what the water level's at or how much better/worse the drought's getting or if we're officially out of it now. Why, oh why, did you stop getting the paper, Mum? It used to be every day, then every few, then Thursday for the TV guide and Saturday for the thick weekend issue, and now it's just Thursday and I never see the paper, just the weekly guide.
Wow, that was delightfully random and I didn't see it coming. Barely felt like me writing it, which was weird. Maybe I should go write and see where that gets to. Might be eventful.
I really have nothing to say so I won't waffle on with nothingness and conclude right about ... here. No, there. Outside somewhere. Yeah.
--- 8:33pm ---
Which Action Star Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty
And some of you doubted I was the One? Silly little people.
I'd forgotten just how good Matchbox Twenty's Yourself Or Someone Like You CD is. Great CD, no wonder I nearly played it to death when I was eleven.