I simply had to copy this opening bit of the e-mail before the questions, just for the sake of my smart/sarcastic comments.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do & try not to be lame and spoil the fun! (Andre: Try not to be lame? Why not simply NOT be lame? Hmmm.)
Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into a new e-mail that you will send (Andre: Geez, who else is going to send it? Random Person From Out Of Nowhere #1?). Change all of the answers so that they apply to you (Andre: People actually need this instruction?). Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know (Andre: No, I'm going to send it to lots of people I don't know, have never heard of, and will never hear back from).
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy. (Andre: Also provides me with a wonderful chance to make smart and sarcastic statements and answers. w00t!)
And now, survey fun.
1.What's your full name? Ha.
2.What colour pants are you wearing? Some greenish colour that probably has no proper name (or maybe in the factory it's Greenish Colour #1532)
4.What are the last four digits of your phone number? a, b, c, and d.
5.What was the last thing you ate? Food.
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I wouldn't be a crayon.
7. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? Somewhere. Geez, that was sooo hard ...
8. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? STOP ASKING ME THIS BLOODY QUESTION BECAUSE I'M FREAKING SICK OF IT!
9. Do you like the person that sent you this? Well, if I hated them, they wouldn't be sending me things like this, would they?
10. What is your single favourite CD? Under A Blood Red Sky by U2. If you don't have it, get it, get it now.
11. Your favourite drink? One of my soft drink mixes.
12. Favourite alcoholic drink? Wine. To be specific, a good New Zealand white wine, like a riesling or a gwartstraminer.
13. How do you eat an Oreo? I'd assume you'd eat it with your mouth. If you don't, well I hate to think how you do!
14. Favourite sport to play? Table tennis, BECAUSE I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY IT! (Bloody glasses), followed by cricket (it would be my favourite but for the fact batting is an adventure in danger for me).
15. Favourite sport to watch? Rugby union, followed by cricket, car racing, and soccer.
16. What's the next CD you're going to get? Something by U2. I don't care what CD it is, as long as it's a U2 CD I don't have. Although I'm specifically trying to find Wike Awake In America, Original Soundtracks 1, and the singles U2:3, Another Day, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, and A Celebration. If anyone reading this knows where I can find any or all of those, PLEASE tell me, I would greatly appreciate it.
17. Did you ever wear braces? This question made me laugh for some reason ...
18. Best memories? The funny thing is that you can make up memories and convince yourself they're true. I'm now honestly not sure whether I've read the dictionary or whether it's just something I made up when I was a prolific liar. So yes, I've made my point now, and I'm not sure what my best memories are.
19. Do you wear contacts? Thankfully not.
20. Siblings and their ages? None, and thus the age portion of the question is not applicable.
21. Favourite month? Any month mentioned in a U2 song. No, wait, October is my favourite month because it's the TITLE of a U2 CD and its title track. Actually, my favourite month is more like January or April.
22. Favourite food? Probably pizza, Turkish Delight, and some other stuff. I don't have one specific favourite.
23. Last movie you watched? I have this knack of catching portions of movies on TV. The last movie I actually saw all of - kinda had to seeing it was at the cinemas - was The Hulk.
24. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I'm too shy to do a lot of things, that included.
25. Do you prefer scary or happy movies? It depends on the movie.
26. Hugs or kisses? This is another question I'm sick of.
27. Relationship or one night stands? What the bloody hell do you think?
28. Chocolate or vanilla ice-cream? "vanilla" - Laura. Laura, I'm going to have to sue you. I once replied to this "If anyone replies vanilla, I'll sue them", so you now have a lawsuit on your hands. Sorry, but that's the way the chocolate ice cream melts.
29. Who is most likely to respond? Somebody.
Who is least likely to respond? Somebody else.
31. What books are you reading? You just want to stalk me, don't you? The person who wrote this must be my STALKA! Wow, I've solved who my STALKA is! w00t for me!
32. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have one.
33. Favourite magazine? Time magazine, because it actually has intelligent articles, not crap like "Ten Different Ways To Do Your Hair" (Hmmm ... lets try: with a comb, with your hands, by having a shower and letting the water do the rest, by going to sleep and leaving it how it is when you wake up ... um, nope, I'm stuck now) and "What < Stupid actor I don't care about > did over the winter!"
34. Favourite smell? That of my STALKEE! Bwahaha!
35. Least favourite smell? That of my STALKA! Seriously, STALKA, if you are reading this - and if you're any kind of STALKA, you will be - buy some deodorant, please. You REEK SOMETHING FIERCE.
36. Favourite sound? U2.
37. Worst feeling in the world? When YTF went, although it could be beaten by being told that a U2 CD was scratched/snapped/damaged in some way, shape, or form.
38. Favourite holiday sport? Er ... what's the difference between a normal sport and a holiday sport? What is a holiday sport in the first place?
39. How many rings before you answer the phone? I answer it when I get there. I don't stand around counting the rings.
40. What would you name your children? I don't know. Me and naming children probably wouldn't go well together, because I like names such as Vladimir, Svetlana, Andrzj, and Russian/Eastern European stuff like that. So I don't know. Probably my favourite names for males/females, and if you're curious about that, I'm sure I've answered that question on some other survey.
41. Glass is half empty or half full? Come on people, it's TWICE AS BIG AS IT NEEDS TO BE!
42. Favourite movie? The Great Escape. Go see it. NOW. Yes, I'm talking to you.
43. What is your favourite number? Seventeen.
46. Favourite TV Shows? M*A*S*H and Fawlty Towers.
46. What's your dream job? To find out what idiot numbered this thing. There's no 44 or 45 but two 46's! Somebody is STUUUUPID! Seriously, my dream job relates to U2. Going to their concerts, quality-testing their CDs, tuning Edge's guitar (even though I'm not good at tuning), anything like that.
47. Who was the last friend you're sending this to that you saw? I'm too lazy to answer this question.
48. Who is the person you are sending this to that you haven't seen for longest? Some people I HAVE NOT seen, so ha, you stupid question. In fact, you didn't count on me posting this in my LiveJournal, did you? It's not even a person, so how could I see it? HA! *laughs at the question*
49. Who have you known for the longest that you are sending this to? Ah ... probably Laura ... depends who I send it to ... I'll decide that once I've copied this back from the LiveJournal update page to my e-mail composing page.
50. Who have you known the littlest amount of time? Hopefully, I don't even know the person who wrote this survey. 'Littlest' is NOT a word. Good Zooropa.