|The Big Five Personality Test|
U2 fast is going well. Haven't actually listened to any music today, just watched the sport. I cannot wait until tomorrow. I'm tempted to take my discman to school so that at 11:31am during study I can whack some U2 on, but I won't. I'll wait until I get home, firstly to show I have some self-control, and secondly because most of the songs I'll want to listen to first are live songs I only have in .mp3 format on my computer. Still not sure what to listen to first. Songs I'm contemplating;
1. Bad, 8 November 1987 - my favourite song
2. With Or Without You, Rattle And Hum video (need to find the date for this) - sheer brilliance.
3. Exit, 28 September 1987 - sheer brilliance.
4. Running To Stand Still - ever since Lauren mentioned this, I've been wanting to listen to it.
5. Gloria, 5 June 1983 (Under A Blood Red Sky EP) - I wake up to this every morning (been a strange week not waking up to it), and so I often have "This is Gloria!" and the opening notes playing in my head. I've been hearing it over and over for the last two days.
6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock, 5 June 1983 - my second-favourite song.
7. Walk On, Slane Castle September 2001 - this was the last song I listened to before the fast began (if you exclude the American Prayer fiasco and the short bit of EBTTRT before I managed to turn it off), and it's brilliant ... I may make it the first, too.
Too many choices ...
Eeeee, Schumacher came eighth and thus won the F1 Driver's Championship. EEEEEEEEEEEE.
There's something I want to rant about ... but no ... I'm not sure ... I did kind of say I wouldn't mention anything ... grr. Just, seriously, some people I know are WAY too young to be considering sex. WAY TOO BLOODY YOUNG.