You're Most Like The Season Winter ...
You're often depicted as the cold, distant season.
But you're incredibly intelligent, mature and
Independant. You have an air of power around
you - and that can sometimes scare people off.
You're complex, and get hurt easily - so you
rarely let people in if you can help it. You
can be somewhat of a loner, but just as easily
you could be the leader of many. You Tend to be
negative, and hard to relate to, but you give
off a relaxed image despite being insecure -
and secretly many people long to be like you,
not knowing how deep the Winter season really
Well done... You're the most inspirational of
?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
WHAT NAME WOULD YOU RATHER BE NAMED THAN THE ONE YOU HAVE? Andrzj.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR LEWD CONDUCT? No.
WHAT ANIMAL ARE YOU MOST LIKE? Don't know.
IF YOU COULD BE WITH ANYONE RIGHT NOW...WHO WOULD IT BE? Someone.
FAVORITE/LEAST FAVORITE WORD? Tough call. How about 'totalitarianism' and 'bland'? ('Bland' is the most bland word, and very appropriate for its meaning)
NAME 5 ASPECTS THAT MAKE UP YOUR DREAM BOY/GIRL?
5) Quite a few other things ...
IF YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO SAY TO SOMEONE YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO SAY IT TO... This question makes no sense. But, in any case, I generally tell people exactly what I think.
FAVOURITE SONG TO REQUEST IN A JUKEBOX? Don't know.
IN WHAT POSITION DO YOU SLEEP? Whatever's comfortable.
THE WORST THING ABOUT HOLIDAYS? There's a bad thing? I suppose the occasional boredom isn't great, and when they finish, that's not great.
THE BEST THING ABOUT HOLIDAYS? The fact they're holidays.
DAWN, OR DUSK? Hmm ... that's hard. Dawn.
WHAT BAND'S REUNION CONCERT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE? (CAN INCLUDE DEAD PEOPLE, I.E. BEETLES, ELVIS, JFK) Er, what? I don't think JFK was a musician. I would like to see a reunion concert of ... someone.
YOUR FAVOURITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR? Hey, you spelled 'favourite' right. Go to the top of the class. Well done. And in regards to the question, I have no bloody clue. Not exactly something I think about.
THE BEST KIND OF SURPRISE? I'm not sure.
HOMETOWN? Depends what you mean by hometown.
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? Croutons.
SALAD DRESSING? Not sure. Whatever that nice one is Mum has ... and the nice one I had at Dad's once ...
SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER? w00t for two in one thingamajigs!
HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING? I believe I've told one of the funny stories relating to this in a comment about a week ago.
FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow, orange, blue.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME? Nope.
HOBBIES? Reading, writing, Internet, computers, U2, trains, model trains, stamp collecting.
DREAM CAR: Ferrari or Lamborghini.
WORDS OR PHRASES YOU OVERUSE? 'Then', 'OK then', 'Ah, right', 'alright', 'righteo', 'Ah, yes', and stuff like that.
PIERCING OR TATTOOS? No.
HOW DO YOU CHARACTERIZE YOURSELF (A HOPELESS OR NON-HOPELESS ROMANTIC)? Er ... right ...
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? My Mum, yes; my Dad, not really.
FAVORITE TOWN TO CHILL IN? Nowhere in particular.
FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Orange choc chip. Mmmm ...
FAVORITE DRINK? My soft-drink mixes.
NON-ALCOHOLIC? See last question.
WHAT'S YOUR BEDTIME? Whenever.
FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE? No idea.
FAVORITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT? 11 O'clock Tick Tock (5 June 1983) and Bad (8 November 1987) by U2.
FAVORITE MUSICAL GROUPS? U2, Pink Floyd, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, a few more.
MOST RECENT HUMILIATING MOMENT? Not sure.
FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Hmmm ... don't know. Christmas is good, but way over-commercialised. Easter doesn't feel special any more. Other holidays ... no.
FAVORITE BOOK? Um ... Hitch-Hikers Guide To The Galaxy, I suppose.
FAVORITE WRITERS? Douglas Adams, Tom Clancy, John Grisham, Matthew Reilly, others.
FAVORITE WORK OF ART? Books.
FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME? The Great Escape!
FAVORITE TV SHOW? M*A*S*H.
GREATEST FEARS? Going blind.
PIECE OF FURNITURE YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? Can I say my computer and Internet connection?
DO YOU SHOWER AT NIGHT OR IN THE MORNING? Generally night, unless I'm at Dad's, when he makes me shower every morning.
DESIRED MODE OF TRANSPORTATION? Train or tram.
WORST MOVIE? None in particular.
BEST EIGHTIES FEEL-GOOD FILM? Yes, right.
BEST ADVICE EVER GIVEN TO YOU? Not sure.
WHAT DO YOU DO ON WEEKENDS? Get online, read, write, sleep.
DO YOU ENJOY ALONE TIME? It's grand, as long as I don't start thinking in depressing circles.
WHO DO YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME WITH? Myself, online friends. Need to spend more with God, I know thta much.
IF YOU WERE STRANDED AT HOME FOR A WEEKEND WITHOUT A COMPUTER AND A TV WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELF? Go completely mad.
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO LEARN? To play the electric guitar as well as The Edge.
WHAT WORD DESCRIBES YOUR SENSE OF STYLE? I have a sense of style now?
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My New Zealand Black Caps shirt or my New Zealand All Blacks scarf.
DESCRIBE A TYPICAL OUTFIT YOU'D WEAR FOR SCHOOL. My formal uniform.
WHAT SEASON ARE YOU? Apparently, I'm winter.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET READY TO GO OUT ON THE WEEKEND? Very quickly
SUM UP YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW IN 5 - 10 WORDS? No. Zark off and enjoy these eight words.
WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY HAPPY? All kinds of things.
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS? Goldstein's Bakery!
WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME? I've had sex? Holy carp, I never knew!
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? WHAT WAS IT LIKE? How do you like "no comment"?
WHAT CITY/STATE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE IN? Somewhere. Here's nice.
DESCRIBE YOUR CURRENT LIVING SITUATION. In a house.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU CRY? There's no particular regularity.
WHAT WOULD BE THE SCARIEST WAY TO DIE, IN YOUR OPINION? Burning or drowning to death, probably.
IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A cat. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep ... ahh ...
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A few at once.
FAVORITE MAGAZINES? Time.
FAVORITE SMELLS? Er ...
FAVORITE FEELING? When people spell 'favourite' right.
*. . . W O U L D Y O U R A T H E R . . .*
1) pierce your nose or tongue? No.
2) be serious or be funny? Either.
3) drink whole or skim milk? I don't drink milk.
* . . . A R E Y O U . . .*
4) simple or complicated? ...
* . . . D O Y O U P R E F E R . . . *
5) flowers or angels? Meh.
6) grey or gray? GREY!
7) color or black-and-white photos? Colour, most certainly.
8) or love? Someone's stuffed up here, haven't they?
9) sunrise or sunset? Hmmm ... sunrise.
10) M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles.
11) rap or rock? Rock, most certainly.
12) staying up late or waking up early? Waking up early, but as long as the night before was early.
13) TV or radio? TV.
14) water or soda? Fizzy drink.
15) eating apples or oranges? Not sure.
* . . . A N S W E R T R U T H F U L L Y . . . *
16) Do you have a crush? No.
17) Who is it? If I don't have one, there can't be someone.
* . . . D O Y O U P R E F E R . . . *
18) being hot or cold? Cold.
19) tall members of the opposite, or short? Don't care.
20) sun or moon? Moon.
21) emeralds or rubies? Don't know.
22) left or right? Right.
23) having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? One very close friend.
24) sun or rain? Rain, definitely.
25) vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate.
26) boys or girls? In what context?
27) green beans or carrots? I hate both. But carrots are worse.
28) low fat or fat free? Don't care in the slightest.
* . . . M I S C E L L A N E O U S . . . *
29) What is your biggest fear in the world? Going blind.
30) Kids or no kids? Kids.
31) Cat or dog? Cat.
32) Half empty or half full? Twice as big as it needs to be.
33) Mustard or ketchup? BBQ sauce.
34) Hard cover books or soft cover books? Don't care.
35) Newspaper or magazine? Depends what newspaper and magazine. I hate crappy gossip magazines, love newsmagazines; hate crappy tabloid newspapers, love actually newsy newspapers.
36) Sandals or sneakers? Sneakers.
37) Wonder or amazement? Meh.
38) Red car or white car? Red.
39) Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor.
40) Singing or dancing? Haha, I can't do either.
41) Hugging or kissing? Meh.
42) Corduroy or plain? Plain, I suppose.
43) Happy or sad? I sincerely doubt anyone would reply with 'sad'.
44) Purple or green? Green.
45) s, s? What the Popmart?
* . . . A B O U T Y O U . . . *
46) What time is it? About midday.
47) Pets? Two birds.
48) Height? 5'5 or so
49) Eye color? Light blue.
50) Hair color? White. I'm an albino, what do you expect?
51) Piercing(s)? None.
* . . . W H A T D O Y O U W A N T . . . *
52) Where do you want to live? Somewhere.
53) How many kids do you want? 2-4
54) What kind of job do you want? Writer.
55) Do you want to get married? Yes.
* . . . W H I C H I S B E T T E R . . . *
56) 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 4.
57) Coffee or ice cream? Ice cream, by far.
58) Shampoo or conditioner? Two in one thingamajigs.
59) Bridges or tunnels? Hmm ...
60) One pillow or two? Two.
* . . . W O R D A S S O C I A T I O N . . . * (first thing that comes to mind)
61) Rock? U2.
62) Green? Grass.
63) Crying? Sadness.
64) Peanut? Allergies.
65) Roses? Flowers.
66) Summer? Indian Summer Sky by U2
67) Winter? Great.
* . . . F A V O R I T E S . . . *
68) Salad dressing? A nice one.
69) Color of socks? White or black.
70) Toothpaste? That one in the bathroom.
71) Food? Pizza or Turkish Delight.
72) Toothbrush? My electric one.
73) Alcoholic drink? Wine.
74) Non-alcoholic drink? My soft drink mixes.
75) Character? Hawkeye, BJ, Trapper, Colonel Potter, Radar, Henry, Klinger, and the rest from M*A*S*H
* . . . R A N D O M Q U E S T I O N S . . . *
76) When was your last hospital check? Don't know.
77) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Alive.
78) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
79) What do you do most often when you are bored? Something.
80) Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away from you? Depends whether you mean just people you know offline or both on and off. Offline only, people in NZ. Online, I'm not sure who'd be the furthest, but everyone over in America are pretty far away.
81) Are you open minded? Yes.
82) Can you be in love with two people at the same time? Most certainly not.
83) Love of your life now? Er ... how about a no comment?
w00t for being sort-of-sick.