Here's the criteria:
1. It has to be inexpensive. That's the main concern. So preferably something that I can buy for only a few dollars and can make servings for 5 or more days. My buns and fillings set me back only about $7-8 total and they do six lunches.
2. I am highly allergic to eggs, nuts, and fish, so count anything involving those right out.
3. I am not known for enjoying vegetables and I tend to prefer not to buy much of what I do like anyway as I use so little that most of what I buy goes off before I've even had a realistic chance to use it.
4. Chocolate is always welcome.
5. I prefer stuff that's really quick and easy to make. I'm not a bad cook, I just don't enjoy spending ages on lunch. I'd rather spend time making a nice dinner.
So if you've got a suggestion, I'd really like to hear it! I suppose something on the healthy side of life would be a good idea as I imagine I don't eat as well as I should, though I'm not exactly a ridiculously unhealthy eater either.
And to close this random entry, DAMN tonight's cricket game was bloody good. Sure, New Zealand didn't win, but we came so bloody close and Lou Vincent and especially Jacob "Look, I Can Hit Sixes!" Oram seriously restored credibility to the team. The six that Oram smashed off McGrath is one of the most beautiful sixes I've ever seen in my life. What a stunning shot! Go Oram for getting the quickest century in Kiwi one day cricket history! And go the Black Caps for getting the second highest score ever at the WACA! Shame the highest score had to be set earlier in the day.
With that, I shall retire to bed. Have a good one, folks!