In any case, what I recall;
- We had a most intriguing discussion in study about many things, and the topic of Americans came up, as always in any intriguing discussion. So here's something for you Americans: to quote someone in my study, "ninety per cent of them are exactly like Homer and Marge Simpson."
- I determined ice cups are addictive and I should make them at home.
- I made a most ironic observation: while all the other people in my grade who are roughly level with me on academic performance try their hardest and are often made by their parents to do hours of work, I bum around, do pathetically little, and am still equal with them. Hence why I detest it when people say Ben or Chantelle are actually better than me, because if you investigate how we get where we've gotten, it's obvious I could be miles ahead of them if I did the same as them. Just I don't believe in doing hours of work.
- Got the mistakes with the form the school gave me relating to OP and the like sorted. Hooray, now I qualify for FP E as well! I know that means nothing to anyone reading this but Aaron, but so?
- We get to go to The Passion for SOR, that's confirmed ... and we get to go for free! Jubilation. I cannot wait to go again. And yet I can, because it's just so ... woah.
I know there was more, but yesterday was all about The Passion. I was awestruck. I still am coming to grips with the incredible nature of what I saw. It really does make you think, it raises all kinds of questions and makes you think about faith and such. It's not a movie you can possibly take lightly, or walk out of, say "that was good", and then forget about it the second you arrive home.
Hmm ... something's worrying me ... but no.
Day off! I love it. Thanks swimming carnival. *kicks feet up*
--- 1:19pm ---
Most people think you're a cold and forbidding person, but
you're actually naturally warm and inviting. People just get scared off
by what other people have led them to believe about you. You keep to yourself
for the most part, and are pretty good at fending for yourself, especially if
water's involved. More people should visit you and find out the truth.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid
I then decided to play around with the results, and this one here amused me;
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around
you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're
sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You
like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really
smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots
somewhere in all that redneck madness.
Take the Country
Quiz at the Blue Pyramid